 Marketplace / Shopping / 12152
Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote:

Need to know if any one is going to Downtown Disney and could stop by the PaB to
see if they have any 1x2 trans blocks.

Just went to LIC in Orlando beginning of May & to be honest, I think there was
only one 1x2 brick that was a trans-color... either trans-purple or trans-pink
or trans-dark-green... can't remember.  There were a few 2x2 trans bricks in
different colors...But the last time I was out at LLCA, I picked up a few large
bags of trans bricks, so I didn't need any when we visited LIC in May & didn't
pay too much attension... only to make mental notes of their miserly/miserable
selection.

The last time my wife & I went to CA (about 2 years ago), I found the PAB
selection at LLCA was better than DTDCA... there was a large PAB in the club
house... is this not true any more?

A question for Jake: How come the PAB in the US seems so miserable compared to
the Europe's PAB?

--Mike