 Marketplace / Shopping / 12149
Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:58:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote:
Need to know if any one is going to Downtown Disney and could stop by the PaB to
see if they have any 1x2 trans blocks.

S@H has 1x2 trans clear. Not nearly as good a price though.

I was over at LLCA and they didn't have
any 1x2s. Lots of 2x2. One of the masterbuilders told me something very
interesting. The PaB at the park is set on the amount not bricks left over from
the building in the workshop.

Could you say that another way, I had trouble parsing what you were trying to
say there. Thanks.