  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) I suspect it'll look OK, maybe a bit bright - but then again, all LEGO colors tend to be 'a bit bright' so it ought to be OK. Besides, LEGO hay has traditionally been yellow in all the old castle sets. 8) (...) Actually, I was thinking of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Jama's Feet - THEY'RE FRELLING SUPER BOOTS!!!

(...) Hey Mark! We Missed you at Bricks West 2003! (URL)I did go back through old posts to get caught up on your construction. In (...) I've been working on this all mechanical robot for about 8 months. These pictures show a technique I use to keep (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Proportions for a 2001 Monolith in LEGO?

(...) Congratulations, you win...um, you win...well, you don't win anything, actually, but that pretty efficiently takes care of most of this discussion (though it would probably look better in 2x8 bricks). I'd thought about using pins to do the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Deep breath, count to 10. Was: Fwd from a builder

Relax, then rush out and get some of these new colors, and look at them side by side with your old colors. The grays are different. I like them. There is no chance I will confuse them when they are mixed with the old. Remember the excitement when (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  New Items on The Vault and big markdowns on old - 5/28/03

Lots of new stuff just added including many Spare Parts Pack, some McDonalds sets, Technic, Town, Train, Castle, Pirate and much more including some real rarities! Plus we are still in clearance mode and have further reduced prices on many more (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Question for Gary Istok

(...) OK, to add to the confusion is the fact that NO catalogs show the #501, #502 or #503 sets. Jan K.'s Billund Vault pictures (which I hadn't seen) sorta takes some of that mystery away. Duplo sales started in 1969 in Europe. These sets would (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Mistake in Yoda sculpture

Flame me if it's old news, but has anyone else noticed the mistake in the Yoda sculpture? There's a discrepancy between the model you build to the instructions and the one built for the box photographs. Instruction step 23 and upward has been built (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  FA [eBay] 6372, 6898, Lots of Parts

I have the following items on eBay, ending 1/16/00 at 15:04. 6372 Town House (Used, complete, box, instructions) 6898 Ice Sat V (Used, complete, box, instructions) Adventurers parts: 3 CRAPPs from 5978 Sphynx Surprise Balloon pieces Burps (Dark Grey (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: The virtues of the 1x1 with side stud (was Re: MSP Fest?

You're right about these youngsters having it good. I remember back around 73' or 74' having to make make due with just bricks and wheels w/a few windows and doors. Now there's more wheels in my wheel box of different sizes than I had wheels all (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: 4.5 foot tall clock tower

(...) Jonathan, One word, Magnificent! I love it! It has a look that is reminiscent of several famous buildings: 1) Old US Post Office tower in the Federal Triangle in Washington DC, 2) the tower of Chicago's famous Wrigley Building on Michigan Ave. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Lego Find!

I just got my hands on a box of old Lego, looks like mostly late 70's, early 80's stuff. (Gotta love relatives with grown-up kids) There was a bunch of stuff I'm planning to use, and a few things that I'm just not interested in, but thought that (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: peeron inventory update

Saturday sets checked: 7813: missing from inventory is 4023 Train Coupling black/2 (step 2 and pictures on box) 136: correct 4543-1: Railroad Tractor Flatbed: 4593 and 4592 should be 4 each, one extra 2348b should be TrBlue, not trLiteBlue 4073 (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3B730E52.5BDDA2...est.net... (...) to blame as well. (...) But isnt that the point of the original message? How do you get creative and build MOCs with Juniorized parts. You would have to be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  FS: More Lego sets and Parts

Hello, Lego fans! I have more parts lots and sets up for sale, as well as many others. check here for more items. (URL) here's the new items I have up for sale. All parts and sets are in used condition, but rest assured none are broken! (1) Ice (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) I know this an old/dead thread. I thought I would reply to this one since it is the most relevant message on the thread. I was in Niagara Falls responding to an ADT alarm call in my shiny Security vehicle, and was told that the call was on (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Review of Knights Kngdom sets 6026, 6094 and 6095

6026 - King Leo - 19 Pieces Overall: Obviously not much to this set. Cool Elements: The new 3x4x6 windowed tower (dark gray) is good. It would have been so much better if it had been 2x4x6 so you could put 2 of these back to back to make a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet

(...) Hi, this topic has crossed my mind a few times in the last year or so, but I guess I have a slightly more accepting view of it. I don't think that the changes that have happened to Lugnet could have been avoided. I started like many of us did, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Inverse slope computers

As I don't want to rely on the (minimalistic) chance that TLC will produce a computer bulk pack - which contains inverse slope computers (as likely as Lego bringing out sets without mis-coloured bricks ;-) ), I looked where I could find some of the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Your Opinion Requested...

Well, I've gotten the Jedi Duel and the Tatooine set (Tusken Encounter?), and I have to say, they're pretty decent in terms of pieces. Jedi Duel: 2 inverse 1x8 curved slopes in light gray, a 2x8 lt gray piece, 3 lt gray droid arms, a drk gray/black (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

<snip> (...) <snip> NO LEGO LUGNET promo set PLEASE!! I agree 100%. Direct and bulk with wide availability is the direction I would rather see as they are infinitely more "core" to the LEGO product and goal of the toy. The gold is in the bricks and (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>