 Inventories / 319
Re: peeron inventory update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:24:16 GMT

Saturday sets checked:
7813:

missing from inventory is 4023 Train Coupling black/2 (step 2 and pictures on
box)

136: correct

4543-1: Railroad Tractor Flatbed:

4593 and 4592 should be 4 each, one extra
2348b should be TrBlue, not trLiteBlue
4073 clear and tryellow are 3 each, 1 extra
4265a old gray 3 not 2, 1 extra
3070b bkacj abd yellow 3 each, extra

4546 (1) Road N' Rail Maintenance:

missing Container 2 x 2 Rubbish Bin old dark gray
also sticker sheet missing

132-2: Port Crane and Flat Waggon:

my set is mint in box and had the winch with a red drum, instructions show (sort
of) a black drum.  Because of the condition of my set, I think red is correct

130-1: Wagon with double tippers
inventory is correct

7861-1: Electric Light Kit
x450c03 electric light brick has diffusor

4525-1: Road N' Rail Repair
correct except that the 2412a black is with groove

4544-1: Car Transport Wagon:
there is an extra 4593 black and 4592 white control stick for a total of 3 each

128:  There are two different versions.  I have sent both box pictures to peeron
and they have different inventories.
The inventory listed corrections are no 2x2 brick yellow and only one 3176 plate
3x1 with hole

The second type has a different box and different directions.  There is no 6x16
train base but has a 6x16 black plate and wheel bricks and 2x4 bricks and
magnets with plates.