 Inventories / 316
Re: peeron inventory update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:05:33 GMT

In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
In lugnet.inv, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
Thursday updates
7710 Push Train: 3024 should be 8 not 6 (engine st8,10...ramp step 4 and 6)
163 Cargo train is correct
162-1: Locomotive without Motor:  is correct.  This was a hard one as there are
three different models that can be built, however the box shows more and with
different parts.  Luckily I have two to compare with the inventory.

My copy of 7710 was missing two 1x1 plates (3024) that were featured in the
instructions. I still remember it almost 20 years on since it was the first time
I'd encountered a mistake in the instructions/inventory of a set.

Tim

Tin:

Did your set come with the sleeper rails with or without the grooves.  Mine was
with grooves.  It does fall in the years that both were available.
John P

I think they had the grooves but I couldn't swear to it and I can't check.

I realised I was a little unclear in my first post, the set also included an
extra 1x2 plate that could be used to replace the 1x1 plates somehow (I think).
I am going completely from a very old memory so if anyone else had the same
experience I'd be interested to hear about it.

Tim