  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

1) If you have a serial tower, there is no reason I can think of to purchase the USB tower. If you use a USB tower, then you will need the USB support that Robolab 2.5 provides. 2) The hardware differences between the 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 bricks are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

old, bricks
(score: 2.367)

  Re: Working four-finger gripper

(...) Mostly from past sets. I've been getting Technic sets since the early eighties (well, it was Expert Builder back then :-) Back in the late eighties, I ordered a large amount of the "large black beams" service packs from Lego. That boosted my (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 2.367)

  Question about sleepers for 4.5/12 V track

This is a question about the dark grey sleepers for the 12V/4.5 V track. There are some without cable grooves, and some with. The majority of these sleepers seems to have these grooves. Does anyone know which sets came with the "without grooves" (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.366)

  First Meeting success 9-22-2001

I first want to thank all who were able to show up... The following members were able to come out and finally meet in person. Dave Amos Kevin Salm Wayne Sardullo John Rudy Ed McGlynn Not sure if Nicole or the family was there, we kept a look at but (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 2.366)

  Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks)

(...) I always thought the RGBs in the FAQ were supposed to be approximations of the 'real colors'. LDraw's palette is a poor match for real LEGO, and I'd hate to be stuck with it's selections. Although there were some values that we didn't have any (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 2.366)

  Re: What do YOU do with face-less heads?

I have the same problem, I must have dozen of old heads that have been rubbed clean over the years. I would like to put new faces on them, but have done next to no brick modification or painting; and have no idea how to go about this. Can someone (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

old, bricks
(score: 2.366)

  Classic racing car

Last night (this morning) I finally got around to make building instructions for a classic racing car I built back in 1995: (URL) you look at the LDraw file, you will see the colours actually used in the model. The rendered instructions and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks)

(...) Yes, but there are some problems: 1. LDraw (and LEdit) can't be changed to render new colors. So if we arbitrarily select color codes in the 0 - 255 range, the old programs won't work. 2. LDraw renders colors 17-31 the same as colors 1-15 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  WANTLIST

Hi there. Below is my wantlist I would like to trade to get these parts 1 white radar dish 8x8 (Ldraw 3961) 1 blue trailer from set 6395 (Ldraw 817) 1 grey plate 2x2 with a full (not half) tunnel for technic axle below it (Ldraw 2817) 1 grey 2x16 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks)

(...) This is true. When a new colour is released from LEGO, we normally aim to find a dithered colour which looks fairly much like the new colour. Then we define that particular dithered colour as the new one. That way, we can still use the old (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks)

(...) [snip] (...) I was my impression that colors 256 to 511 are dithered combinations of colors 0 to 15, and that the RGB was the calculated average of the two dithered colors. The RGB of dithered colors is just mentioned in the FAQ as a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  Jackpot! - now some questions...

Well, after what has unarguably been the worst summer of my life, Aside from personal issues, the near total absence of garage-sale Lego this year has done little to distract me from my woes. The fragments I've been finding here and there haven't (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKAqHA.IAL@lugnet.com... (...) I agree, Hagrid's Hut roof is a nightmare even for the most hardened origami fan. But would two half octagonal roof elements been any better....I reckon it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

As many of my fellow Lego enthusiasts are, I to am quite unhappy with the roof on the Harry Potter set Hagrid's Hut. So, I spent about an hour or so this evening (well morning actually) designing a new roof for it. While i'm not going to claim that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct) !

old, bricks
(score: 2.365)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

(...) If this is true this is the first I have heard of it. While there do seem to be some new elements, I am very wary of the arguement that having to make new elements is some kind of deal maker or breaker on set design for TLC -- I have said it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 2.364)

  Set-Like Scale? (was: Is bigger better? Or is detail what counts?)

Hi, I was actually about to broach this subject when I saw I had missed the discussion. Looking around the internet it certainly seems there is quite an interest in building towns that have buildings that are both large *and* detailed. I must say (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 2.364)

  GARAGE-SALE in RIJSWIJK - Netherlands - Saturdag 06/10/2001

Don't forget to ask your Dutch Lego-friends to search for you !!! Or come yourself.... ===...=== Date : saturday 6 th october 2001 Time: from 10 am to 14 pm Location: Pauwhof, Parkinglot, near nrs. 101 tm. 130 Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.364)

  auctions: SLOPES MINIFIGS CASTLE FENCES PLATES etc!

Several great lots ending Sunday night... 11.25 lb of NEW parts dark grey plates inverted slopes macaroni bricks red 3x3 corner slopes tan slopes white slopes round bricks & plates castle parts castle minifigs train windows MORE (URL) auctions (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.364)

  Re: Bob the Builder

(...) (I've put Duplo back in the FUT in case there are others wondering about this). Bob the Builder is a British animated children's TV show that has been very popular in the UK and Australia for a few years now, and has recently hit stardom in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 2.363)

  RE: LDraw History - here's one for the old timers in the group....

Wow this is long... (...) In late 1996 or early 1997, I asked James if he wanted to collaborate with me on a tutorial for a ThinkQuest entry. Turned out he was ineligible since he was 25 years old. He mentioned "Tim" as a possible partner, but I had (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

old, bricks
(score: 2.362)

More:  Next Page >>