  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1601 – 1620 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

Jake- I wrote a reply addressing my general response to ordinary bricks in which I failed to mention track and baseplates. Maybe you could solve two track problems at one time: Make runs of old dark gray track and generically bag/box them in sets of (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture

(...) Holy TOS! I know this is (relatively) old news, but I just saw the movie and went on Lugnet to see if anything had been said about it...and man was it in spades! I can only but wonder and ponder your extreme craziness in building such a large (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Space Fun...

What is your name? Greg Muri How old are you? 31 What does real life mean for you? Getting to do the things I dreamed about as a kid. Favorite Space set? It is a tie between the 6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager and 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport Favorite (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Parts Help Please

Could one of you kind souls help me to identify a set? I got a mixed box of LEGO for Christmas from which I have identified and built a 918 (1978) a 6970 (1980) and a 6929 (1981)along with an old train (blue rails) There are 2, blue, 6x1 bricks with (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Question to all the other train clubs / Long answer from FGLTC member no. 1

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach wrote: Hello J1, I am very sorry to read about your not too good experiences on the clubs development. The GMLTC has always been one of the highlights in the train scene and - at least from European view - it has (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Mega Bloks and Bandai Join Forces in Japan and Asia

(...) I really disagree with this, and it matters a lot when you made your purchase. I find MB quality to be quite good and MB purchases may actually be the bulk of my new purchases. I'm sure not buying too much junk like Galidork or Bionickles (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Lego part available again after 27 years?

Like many of you I have purchased a few of the new Harry Potter sets. There is a new one out called "Shrieking Shack" #4756, which appears to have (4) 2x2 inside corner regular sloped bricks in white! This piece has not been seen in 27 years, since (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: is anyone else finding...

You know I found my self getting rather board when I was building the Tie Fighter, especially during the cockpit stage. I just thought that I was getting sleepy, or........ I don't know how to describe it. But I found that as I built the Y-Wing my (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

(...) ...which in turn would impact on new sales. Duplo is very popular, but this is probably not reflected in he sales LEGO sees. Also, Duplo is probably more physically durable than System - same ABC, but more robust bricks, no fine parts, no (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

"Anthony Babington" <hottsnoz@swbell.net> wrote in message news:Hswsp8.1MsB@lugnet.com... (...) I'll take the techno-babble for 200, Alex! And I agree with you on the studless matter. Studless is nice, but for smaller mocs with wings, those (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: S@H - Train accessories are disappearing!

(...) The wheels and plates were just service packs that appeared early on this year. They actually sold out months ago, before the latest wave of service packs. They still have <set:5303> buffer bars and <set:5302> bogie plates from this batch (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  4 Wheel rail hand car

I have placed my version of the old rail hand car on Brickshelf for your viewing pleasure. Like Shawn, I used the NBA Lego man with the leg springs removed. Also, the Lego man who is doing the pumping is mounted on two technic bricks (1x2’s) with 2 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: voltage question??

(...) If you cannot get any of these wheels there is another solution. I have had one of these motors since (about) 1969. The motor was overworked and abused, regularly with 12v instead of 4.5v and gave no trouble at all. I took it out of storage (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run

(...) Yes, and about many other things too. Look what I found in the "Press" section of the Lego website. (URL) For those too lazy to click, here's the text: Classic Grey LEGO bricks on sale again In very early April 2005 the LEGO Group will (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New stories, new layout, new merchandise at The Brick Testament

Hey Rev, I've gotten through the rest of the new stories. My favorite details are: --The tablets Moses is carrying in your Exodus teaser shot. Those pieces work great! --The floor in "Jacob's Wives Compete" is a nice detail. --The stream crossing (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.build.ancient)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  New MOC - DB BR39 Mikado 2-8-2

I finally got some time over Christmas to put some bricks together, something I've been meaning to do since I saw some of Ben Beneke's fabulous creations about 2 years ago. I'm fortunate that my old Lego collection contains the large red wheels from (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Space Fun...

What is your name? bRick Hallman How old are you? about 18 What does real life mean for you? The comic strip? OH! my Reaaa...aaal life... i ignore it. Favorite Space set? Space Police I Favorite Personal MOC? Right now, my CC-480. It was destroyed (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: A pile of Rock Raiders and a headache.

(...) I call for dibs on the capes… ~PLEASE!!! C’mon! It’s not like a ‘cape’ is gonna add to their building experience. Plus, It’d probably be wise to nix this minifig accessory cause it’ll eventually become worn-out an’ possible soiled! (it’ll (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Speculation as to a Classic Space *legends* release?

I think I'd just be happy with certain items as opposed to sets. I think Lego SAHS would make a killing on the old landing plates and minifig sets (Classic or Futuron). Also, any service pack including printed bricks with the Classic Space logo (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New set? 4178 - Mickey's Fishing Expedition

(...) Unfortunately, it was $29.95. But it has some large bricks. And most sets at Legoland are a little bit (usually 10%) more expensive than stores like TRU. (...) I know very little about the old Fabuland sets and parts but some of these look (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.fabuland)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>