 Space / 31209
Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:55:04 GMT

"Anthony Babington" <hottsnoz@swbell.net> wrote in message
Available with Technobabble and backstory:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2985

or without:

please let me know what you think.
-Anthony

I'll take the techno-babble for 200, Alex!  And I agree with you on the
studless matter.  Studless is nice, but for smaller mocs with wings, those
sideways bricks are just too thick compared to the good old studs-up plate.

Arggg...  I just wrote up some suggestions, then decided to check further
down the thread.  The variant has the improvments I was going to suggest.

I don't know what that piece you used for the plasma coils is, but it fits
well.  There are a lot of very nice touches that harken back the the
original P38.  I like the placement of the 4 nose mounted guns (I should say
2 now).  The additions of the tiles on the wings and the dk. grey grill
tiles and black grill tiles and big gun are all excellent enhancements to
the original design.

-- Tom