 Space / 31172
Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 00:30:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington wrote:
Available with Technobabble and backstory:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2985

or without:

I missed this the first time through in the flurry of stuff in the last couple
of days... and the nasty crossposting didn't help.

Anyway, I really like this.  The shape and colors look great.  I'd like to see
the details better, but Brickshelf is halfway down right now and I can only see
your thumbnails.

And it's nice to see the techno-babble in the description.  I don't see enough
of this kind of thing, and you do it well!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com