 General / 12836
12835  |  12837
Subject:
Parts Help Please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:48:16 GMT

Could one of you kind souls help me to identify a set?

I got a mixed box of LEGO for Christmas from which I have identified and built
a 918 (1978) a 6970 (1980) and a 6929 (1981)along with an old train (blue
rails)

There are 2, blue, 6x1 bricks with the word "Transporter" etched into them and
a multitude of 2x2x4 translucent blue slopes any ideas where these could come
from?

Many Thanks

Alan Kershaw