  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Reissue of 12v

This may have already been found by someone, so if you already know look away or read I was just at lego.com and some how got into the train index and found old elements of 12v and 4.5v I believe their where 12v wires and 12v train light bricks and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.394)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

Hi all, I just picked up a few of the 4562 bonus box at some Walgreen's in the Sacramento area. I first want to point out that they are $5.99 each BUT you get 3 for $11.98 (buy 2 get 1 free)!!! What a deal! I bought 3 boxes at each of two stores. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.394)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

(...) take (...) I'm thinking 3-dimensional trimmed hedges--like about the size of a 2x4 brick and about 2 bricks tall. The ideal piece would have the round 2x2 base like trees have now and a short stem about 2 plates thick and then the 2x4x2 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.394)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

Hey Jake!! Good to hear from you!! and thank you, thank you for posting this news. I *immediately* ran out and found as many Walgreens as I could in the Seattle area and went on a manical shopping spree. With NW Brickcon attendees in town I kknew (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.394)

  Re: Looking for information on a huge space model

Hello Peter, I have searched through the published info (in Bricks 'n Pieces mags), and come up with 2 pictures of space display items, one of which *might* be the one. I will scan them and send to you personally under seperate cover. If that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.393)

  Re: Hello, and have some cake!

Thanks! Are you referring to the Lego people, or us? Tidbit: there are 2 white corner slopes you can't see in the bride's train. Something old, and so on. Initially the base was made of yellow 2x10 bricks from the Legoland CA shop (thanks Tim (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 2.393)

  4400 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) Jeramy, I saw the 4400 being put on the shelves today at Kroger. They didn't have a price for it yet but it is an old style red tub with a total of 700 pieces (400 + 300 bonus). Eric (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.393)

  RE: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

Scott Comments follow various snips /1) Order Information - A great deal of orders do not have any information /along with it, such as order number, the name of the shop, order contents, /names, etc. Since Brickbay e-mail has not been working for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.393)

  Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

To All (Especially Brickbay Sellers), Over the last few weeks, I have been making a good number of purchases through Brickbay, trying to get some projects of mine completed, and it is a great service. However, there seems to be a lot of varying (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.393)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) Actually there are too many bad pieces (almost all of them are post 1996) and some of them are the "worst", from many different points of view. From Jonathan's list, I can say that all the pieces, except Carbase Jr., are not bad from many (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.393)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I6ou1E.39r@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) won't (...) easier (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I gave half my load (six boxes) to Cary Clark in return for some stuff he had picked up (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.393)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

I append it because I've been using Ken's account and am trying not to cause another spoof argument. Thanks about Ken, he's still not staying conscious. It's very nerve racking. We've gotten the "are his affairs in order" question and his 80 year (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 2.393)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies - Observations

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I6rL4n.19uw@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) grey (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This past weekend I finally sat down and did a first pass sort on the Spirng Cleaning boxes I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.393)

  Re: Really Old Mecha

Wow, these are really cool! You obviously have way more LEGO bricks than I do; I'm jealous :) I especially like the big red one present in 'crunch1.jpg' - that's a phenomenal amount of detail. You're right, I think these pics have given me some (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 2.393)

  Amazin Lego FOTW (maybe Month!)

Hey all, Yesterday at lunch, my wife and I decided to drop by a Shop N Save thrift store after eating. To my delight there were two bags full of Lego! Both were about 5lbs. worth! The first was older bricks, looking like they date back to the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 2.392)

  Should we be worried about shop@home?

Right now most folks seem pleased with shop@home. - Availability - Increasing range of products - Exclusives - Even old warehouse stock. All good stuff. However, I can also observe (especially here in UK) - decreasing stocks in bricks and mortar (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.391)

  Re: New Model: Sikorsky MH-53 E

(...) Ooops, you got a weak point here.... Let me explain: I designed it as an extension of the old, old, 852 technic helicopter. What is the same is the 'swashplate' concept: two normal plates with the 'smooth' side against each other. Trough a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 2.391)

  Re: Latest Lego Magazine (or was is toilet paper?)

(...) At least they killed off the Time Cruiser comic. By over-analysing the replacement Alpha Team comic it is possible to see the comic as an ironic comment on the (economical) availability of the Oleg minifig compared to the henchmen minifigs. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 2.391)

  Re: HP-Set-Pictures at 1000steine.de

(...) Maybe - depends on the price point, but I could use the parts too. It's damn hard to get even a handful of useful general bits (i.e. assorted 1xn bricks and plates) out of a set nowadays - that one looks blocky enough to be useful. Doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.391)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) Are my eyes deceiving me or are is that a light gray armor and sword on the "suit of armor" in the Hogwart's set. Overall, I'm mixed on my feelings about the sets. A lot of great new parts for minifigs (owls, hats, beards, swords, shields, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.390)

More:  Next Page >>