 LEGO Company / 2510
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:46:00 GMT

close enough but I suspect I have new and old light grey as well.

Interestingly, the instruction book contained in the 4562 box is idential to
the one contained in the 4400 Kroger tub and is marked with set numbers 4104
and 7830.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Yes, I have seen this happen. I keep a small white baseplate with sample parts from all the colors so that I can do actual compares when sorting parts. When the light gray/bley parts are put next to the samples (under a bright light), its (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)
  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies - Observations

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I6rL4n.19uw@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) grey (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This past weekend I finally sat down and did a first pass sort on the Spirng Cleaning boxes I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)