 LEGO Company / 2502
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mike Walsh wrote:

My first observation from my stop at these two Walgreen's is they have
waaaay more toys out than the Walgreen's back in North Carolina near my
house.  Other than that, the only difference I noted was that both were 24
hour stores where as I don't think the one near me is but I'd be surprised
if that matters.

Mike

Mike,

Glad to hear that you finally found some!!  Did you notice that the ones you
pulled from the same box/store had similar contents?  Hopefully you got some
variety at the other store.

Eric