 LEGO Company / 2496
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:59:36 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:I6D5KG.3r3@lugnet.com...
Some of you (ok, all of you) may be familiar with the 4679 set, the bulk
tub
with the random 500 elements. Or its DUPLO brother, 4296.

On the <www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog BIP Blog>, I've written up some
description about where those "Spring Cleaning elements came from if
you're
interested in a bit of the background.

I just talked to one of my colleagues who has shared some good news with
me...
there's more Spring Cleaning elements in stores now.

US: Kroger - 4400 and 5230 (not sure the details)¬
US: Walgreen's - 4562 (200 standard elements and 200 Spring Cleaning
elements)

For those of you who couldn't find any 4562's at Walgreens, or if you bought
up all the ones they had last week, it may be worth going back.
Last Friday, I cleared out my local Walgreens (3 stores in Oshkosh, WI). I
happened to call back in yesterday and they had restocked!

Here's hoping they get more next week!!

Richard.