 Marketplace / Shopping / 7728
7727  |  7729
Subject:
Amazin Lego FOTW (maybe Month!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:06:51 GMT

Hey all,

Yesterday at lunch, my wife and I decided to drop by a Shop N Save thrift
store after eating.  To my delight there were two bags full of Lego!  Both
were about 5lbs. worth!  The first was older bricks, looking like they date
back to the 70s-early80's.  Some old tires and axle bricks were in that one.
The second one had pecies ranging from 1995-present.  It included minifigs
mostly town, but an Ice Planet and a Spyrius torso as well.  It also had a
lot of Paradisia pink stuff, lots of unique parts like a couple of
hand-trucks and car jack from Town.  The best suprise was finding a working
9v motor inside the second bag, still with working batteries!  All of this
for a total of about $11!

This weekend is dedicated to packing and garage sale-ing!

Sean