  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  How to reapply stickers?

Hi. I have a few old stickers (from 7722 and 7725 to be precise) which are either on the wrong brick or have (apparently) been applied once and stuck back on the sticker sheet. Does anybody have experience, good or bad, with taking stickers off (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) there are other advantages for fire fortress! ~ nicest selection of drk grey basic bricks ~ 16x16 brown baseplate ~ 2 brown chains (look rusty) ~ net ~ beard element w/ an old ninja head so cool you won't want to cover it up with the beard. ~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Parts Colour Availability Equality

Whilst other threads focus on old and new colours (please keep those out of this one), there is a general issue of parts availability that I think should be addressed in the marketing strategy of the Lego company. Many of us like to buy parts in (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Nearly 30 Years of Juniorization!

(...) Um, according to my instructions, 378 has exactly one standard 2x4 brick. It also has a 1x2 brick, a 1x2 tile, a 2x2 brick, a printed 1x2 brick, 2 2x4 plates, a 1x1 cylinder, 2 4x8 plates, and a 2x8 plate for "basic" bricks and plates. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks

(...) I think he's doing the same thing that virtually everyone does when they see modern LEGO-- trying to figure out why they don't like it as much. Everyone that grew up with LEGO seems to go through that same stage of curmudgeon-ity, where they (...) (13 years ago, 28-Feb-12, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

I've just got a small amount of the new grey's in the Imperial Shuttle. Whilst the both colors are fine as part colors, and could be usefull in some models, i feel that i much prefer the origional grey bricks as general parts. The old grey is much (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:In950L.H11@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! And here I was thinking that somebody would never ask this kind of question! Guess I was wrong! ;) (...) Bring back elements that are out of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Lego Rules!

"TODAY'S children have a dazzling array of hi-tech toys to choose from. But they just can't get enough of good old-fashioned Lego." "A survey by research group Mintel International has revealed that the Danish bricks are still children's number one (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks)

(...) [snip] (...) I was my impression that colors 256 to 511 are dithered combinations of colors 0 to 15, and that the RGB was the calculated average of the two dithered colors. The RGB of dithered colors is just mentioned in the FAQ as a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

I have Lego all over my house. I live in Bogotá, so my place is very different to all you AFOL. I think I am the only Lego fan in Colombia. I have the big part of my collection in my daughter room (3 years old) in a selfmade bookcase of real bricks (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

I have the answer: Castle Wall Pieces that are mixes of old grays and news. No, not four types of pieces. ONE wall piece that contains all four colors in it. Think about it, if you make the wall pieces look like bricks made of all four colors, you (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Anynoe have a good phonebooth?

(...) You could use the one from 6422 Telephone Repair (or copy theirs), although I kinda like Bram's myself. My five year old made what I thought was a pretty decent 4x6x10 enclosed phone booth (bricks on top and bottom rather than plates) using (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  I surrender. (Re: Color Change background)

Hello! I surrender. I'm not convinced but i'm beaten. I, we have got to accept the greysome fact that TLC is not going to retract this colour change. Ever. They think they did the right thing. They deliberated it carefully, they invested money and (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Brickbay Offer - Now It Works Again :-)

Hi All Lego Freaks and Collectors, To celebrate the opening of brickbay again will I make an offer to all of you that has suffered the last days as myself. Take a look in my brickbay store, bricks4you.com (Denmark) - link: (URL) have a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Mike's Brick Sale II - Electric Boogaloo

Well, I've finally got things ready for my new bricks sale. After all the problems people had with the Javascript form (which most people were polite enough to point out, and some rude enough to actually scream at me about) and older browsers, I've (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: What would it take?

Well spoken! (do you write for something published?) I've only been in computer since mid-eighties, with dark ages for years after Amiga died.... And I hate MS as well. Problem is that like so many others I'm stuck with them because of the company I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: BrickFest participants for 2004

(...) <snip> This is neat. I remember a few years back, someone created a really nice display shelf of minifigs that was made out of white Lego bricks. I spent half an hour of looking through old LUGNET posts but haven't been able to find it. Does (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) Open-ended play; that is, the ability to create what I want, limited only by imagination and the physical limitations of the bricks. Durability; I have Lego elements in my collection that are at least 30 years old, and they still work as they (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) Although I have no problem accepting the CEO's apology, I do agree with Christian about one thing. That is besides the "sorry" from the company, there is no tangible goodwill, as shown with the Maersk Blue controversy. At least with the Maersk (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: I am the First to Own a Disney set

(...) I had the opportunity to look at the first two sets today at a local Meijer store here in Michigan. The 1st was Mickey’s Fire Engine for $9.99. I believe it contained 28 pieces. Except for the main Mickey figure it really did not invite me to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

More:  Next Page >>