 General / 47739
Re: BrickFest participants for 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Scott W Runyan wrote:
I am looking for a participant of BrickFest 2004.
I want someone who is a minifig fan and has some promo and rare minifigs that
they wish to display.

Or even just a fan that wishes to display some figs.
I want to donate a cabinet to this effort.

I have been working on some display cabinets for minifigs.

<snip>

This is neat.  I remember a few years back, someone created a really nice
display shelf of minifigs that was made out of white Lego bricks.  I spent half
an hour of looking through old LUGNET posts but haven't been able to find it.
Does anyone else remember this?  It was probably from around 2000.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com