 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10952
10951  |  10953
Subject:
Brickbay Offer - Now It Works Again :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 12:13:49 GMT

Hi All Lego Freaks and Collectors,

To celebrate the opening of brickbay again will I make an offer to all of
you that has suffered the last days as myself.

Take a look in my brickbay store, bricks4you.com (Denmark) - link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=torquay

I have a lot of minifig accessories, minifigs, bricks and parts, sets - old
and new. You'll be able to find a lot of the rare and special parts you may
be looking for, otherwise ask me - I probably have it on stock. And the next
days will there be added more stuff. I manage to have parts/figs/sets from
almost any lego team.

Untill the 18th May do I offer all the following:

- orders of USD 100.00 or more after any discounts will be shipped for free
- any parts bought in minifig section will you get 10& discount on
- any sets bought will also get a discount of 10%

The discounts will be made manually. To get above offer please remember to
write a comment in the order that you have seen this offer on Lugnet.

Hope to see you in my shop, if you have any questions please email me on:

bricks4you@business.tele.dk

Thanks,

Morten

PS: Payment of orders can be done through paypal (if more than USD 50.00) or
in cash sent on own risk. Also accept cheques and banktransfers, but this
will cost you an extra USD 10.00 to cover my fees. Free shipping is without
insurance.