 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10953
Re: Cypress Trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 13:33:31 GMT

The tree he is asking about is the very tall, thin tree, as in set 1592
Town Square, not the standard pine tree in the Brickbay price guide. The
cypress tree is significantly rarer and would be valued higher.

If you have any cypress trees for sale at a buck (or two) a piece, I'll take
'em.

Thanks,
Clark

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kristopher Moore writes:
Hello, I was just wondering what the value of a cypress tree is right now on
the market.
Thanks

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Greg Perry writes:

Assuming that you mean the larger of 2 conical shaped trees (what I think of
as the standard size) then using Brickbay as a yardstick it looks like the
current going rate is probably $1 (USD).  The actual range is between $ 0.90
and $ 1.75 but it looks like most folks are asking a buck.

Hope this helps,

G.