 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10984
Re: Cypress Trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 22:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kristopher Moore writes:

So what's the deal Kristopher?

What do mean whats the deal?
Sorry I did not mean to sound so rude , I just did not know what you meant • when you said whats the deal
Thanks

I didn't take it that way at all.  I should have been more explicit about my
question. Basically I'm asking:

- Are you planning on selling some of these trees? or were you just
inquiring about market value out of curiosity?
- Do you have a price in mind or still trying to determine what you might
ask for a tree?
- Would you have them in a Brickbay shop that interested parties could swarm
on?  Or auction? etc.

Just the basic questions any rabid LEGO vegetation fan might have when a
question such as yours is posted in the buy-sell-trade newsgroup.
I have a few of the trees butI am not interested in trading them.
Thanks

Thanks,
Greg