 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10972
Re: Cypress Trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 03:16:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clark Stephens writes:
The tree he is asking about is the very tall, thin tree, as in set 1592
Town Square, not the standard pine tree in the Brickbay price guide. The
cypress tree is significantly rarer and would be valued higher.

Thanks for the correction and information.  I should have known better -
Kristopher did ask about cypress trees not pine trees after all.  And in
this case I see Brickbay is no help at all - at least I couldn't find any
listing for that type of tree in the catalog.

If you have any cypress trees for sale at a buck (or two) a piece, I'll take
'em.

I also would be interested in getting my hands on some of these trees.

So what's the deal Kristopher?

Greg
What do mean whats the deal?