 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10979
Re: Cypress Trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:59:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Timm writes:

I believe that Kristopher is LOOKING for cypress trees based on his
earlier post's offering items for them.

Thanks. I now see that earlier posting with a subject line of "6090". I only
picked up on this conversation with the posting asking about the market
value of the trees which didn't indicate the purpose of the question.  But
having seen the other posting and having no worthwhile info to contribute I
guess it's time to end my participation in this thread.

So Kristopher please ignore my questions from a couple of posts back. The
answers are now obvious.

G.