  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1441 – 1460 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Did everyone see this today...

(...) I remember watching, amazed, as a three year old walked barefoot across a floor strewn with Lego bricks without so much as wincing. Ahh, the advantages of only weighing 14 kg. A Lego version of firewalking perhaps? Cheers Richie (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 2.409)

  Re: tan coloured Chateau is finished in time

(...) details (...) Thanks to Joel, Gary and all others for your comments. (...) In fact, that is right. I love the combination of these colours alot. (...) LEGO (...) to (...) just (...) I (...) get my (...) harder to (...) On the other hand nobody (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.409)

  Re: Model of Colonial Williamsburg's Powder Magazine

(...) I was thinking of tackling the Governor's Palace next or perhaps one of the taverns. I'm going to send some pictures to my old boss down in C.W. - who knows, maybe they'll want us to build something for display in the Visitors' Center. I know (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

old, bricks
(score: 2.409)

  shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

Good and bad on shop.lego.com this week Well for Europeans - these changes dont seem to have hit USA (yet) Forward - Lego added lots of new stuff to bulk bricks this week. Back - However, they are just the rest of the old accessory packs. When are (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.409)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

For more price reference, I just sold (at my Brickbay store, Brickdom Parts) a 375 with original instructions, complete except for missing 1 shield, stickers all present and applied, pieces in excellent condition, for $225. As somone else noted, the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.408)

  Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!

(...) Oh definitely-- it IS a matter of opinion, it's just that *I* don't see it as a "kid" category site BECAUSE the majority of people involved aren't what I typically think of as "kids". I mean, if Lugnet was an even distribution of people of all (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.408)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) For once, being away in Europe will have its significant LEGO advantages! :) I'm ordering, bigtime; most of the new packs are AVAILABLE (including the garage door bits), I called and got verification of inventory. But Lawrence is wrong about (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.2b1 New Release

Hi Andrew, I've been occupied lately but I was finally able to test drive 2.2b1 for many hours this past week. So, weighing in again... I'm absolutely enjoying MBC!... most especially now that I understand what you were saying about moving the field (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  Best-Lock Castles Review

Well, I just got my first purchase of Best-Lock bricks in the mail yesterday-- I had been searching for their castles in stores (where I had seen other Best-Lock stock) to no avail, so I finally I just ordered them online. The stats: Kingston Castle (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  RCX on beyond 2000 (old show??)

Watching some Canadian television last night, there was an episode of Beyond 2000 (Australian version) on Canadian learning channel, and at the end there was a (brief) segment about the RCX. I didn't see any year on the ending credits, does anyone (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  Re: Best-Lock Castles Review

(...) I might actually try picking up a military set or two (I've seen some at nicely discounted prices, even for Best-Lock) just for the pieces (don't ask why-- you don't want to know) (...) Could be because they've either changed their production (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  Re: Akro-Mils Storage Unit Order?

(...) IMHO the 11, 23, and 36 are definitely the way to go. I have a few of each although I prefer the 23 over the others. The 3 big drawers on the 11 are good for some things but not a lot, and the 36 drawer unit with all small drawers is not real (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

old, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  Re: MISB Set Prices vs. Opened Set Prices

Another big factor will be the age of the set. If I'm buying a set that's 3 or 4 years old I'm not going to care very much if it's in MISB. On the other hand I'd pay a _lot_ for MISB for just about any set from the 1970s, because I know that would (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  Re: Extremely expensive 1x1 round bricks!

(...) Good Answer Clark!!! These 1x1 round bricks with Esso labels are NOT the same as those shown in the Ultimate Lego Book. The ULB picture shows a 1:43 scale truck, one of many that Lego sold in the 1950's, but they were larger than the 1:87 cars (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.407)

  Bulk parts at Legoland California

Sorry if this is old news, but I've been out of the lego loop for a while. I recently returned to Montana from a trip to California (look for a place to live), so of course one of the first stops was Carlsbad to buy a year's pass. While at the park, (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

old, bricks
(score: 2.406)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) *snip* Good point, Mike. When the color recipe is changed over to a new one, the ABS pellets in the hopper feeding the injection molding process will probably begin mixing with the existing pellets from the existing recipe. This should result (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.406)

  Re: Was the last one really a year ago?

(...) pete.w (another old oldie) (...) Name: pete white Gender: despite Belville purchases, still an M Year of Birth: the year of the rat 1960 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: it is/probably being digested Location: adjacent to Great Dividing (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 2.406)

  Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)

As some of you might know, I just came out of my Dark Ages. As my post-Dark Ages masterpiece, I'm going to build a replica of J.R.R Tolkien's Middle Earth, very very microfig-style. However, I want to build Barad-Dur (Sauron's MASSIVE tower in (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.406)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GCyzMv.InD@lugnet.com... (...) What? You mean like I wouldnt have dreamt of e-commerce? Or they they would sell bulk bricks, which I could have done 40 years ago? Or that they might sell trains, (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.406)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) I love castle walls, but I have to admit, I have a hard time utilizing them outside of one of TLG's designs- my building skills need honing. I so totally agree with the 1x1 and 1x3 bricks - light and dark grey, tan, and brown, if you please, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.406)

More:  Next Page >>