  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:GsAxI1.BqB@lugnet.com... (...) room, (...) The (...) description (...) You did a great job on this chris. Lots of great pictures. Its so fun to spend a lot of time looking at pics of a model (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Box of Childhood Lego

Last Day... currently 51.00$US Please email with *any* questions of contents linc@bulkley.net (URL) is My Big Box of Childhood Lego. I have no instructions, or boxes for the sets. The majority of pieces are Classic Space, mixed in are some unknown (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  FA, some ending in 9 Hours - 1950/60's kits, 9 Volt Train Collection, 642, 3054, Bionicle Tohunga, + McDonalds Promos and many more.

Not long to go, some auctions end in 9 Hours, quick list of auctions at the moment. Items with * ends today Nice gems have been listed which are the old 1950/60's Kits, the are mini service packs of that era :), + the 9volt trains as well, some have (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

Well, the new Bulk pages already have a mistake - the 2x6 bricks use a picture of a 2x8 - wasn't that an OLD error that they never fixed? They had a perfect opportunity to fix it with the update, and blew it. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Organizing Lego

(...) While neat, this may actually cause your bricks to warp slightly over time! How much, how badly, and in what ways depend on many things, but all in all, I think it's probably better to store your bricks separately. I find that this is more of (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: That old set FEELING...

(...) I remember saving up to buy one of these many years ago. It's a lovely set and an under-used colour scheme at the time. I've put mine together again, although the gold symbols have faded. I think of it now more as a UN-like relief transport, (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)

Some awesome stuff, Andy! (...) Maybe I'm just blind or thick today, but I couldn't quite figure out how you did this. What/where is the 3x4x5 triangle you are talking about? The tower isn't at excatly 45 degrees, is it? I know Ed "Boxer" did (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Well, I'll tell you what. What we are talking about here are apple and orange AFOLs. You are the type of AFOL who likes to build and collect *sets*. You pine for the old days when sets "were still good". Me? I am the exact opposite. I look (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) These are my special LEGO© related items: A Roll of Lego adhesive tape (the one with which the transport boxes are sealed in the factory). I got it at the factory sale in Billund last year. Here is a picture: (URL) have some of the test bricks (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories

(...) My observation : Most LEGO engines are simply too light! The motor has more power, but it can't be transferred onto the track because of the lack of grip. With my 4551 Crocodiles and my MOC DB211 I added some weight bricks, as found in old 12v (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: A Tree (New pictures)

(...) Thank you! The tree as shown on the photos is a little bit "misplaced" - I just put the tree module in a quickly-hacked-up plate to exhibit it as a standalone MOC. Terminally, it belongs into the yard of a guarded inn, next to a few fishing (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Codes for New Colors (was: Sand Red Bricks)

(...) Yes, but there are some problems: 1. LDraw (and LEdit) can't be changed to render new colors. So if we arbitrarily select color codes in the 0 - 255 range, the old programs won't work. 2. LDraw renders colors 17-31 the same as colors 1-15 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  FOTY: What a find!

Hi all, I just got my hands on the second half of a huge amount of Lego that my parents bought for me at a toy show they went to. They usually buy/sell Matchbox toys, and someone came up to them offering old Matchbox toys, and asked if they would be (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) I've had LEGO products since I was a little child, and they've shaped my way of thinking. I'm a programmer, and bricks taught me how to think more efficiently about object oriented languages. (...) I like the concept of bricks, I always have. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  History Question, Dear Gary

Dear Gary, I found some 1x2 bricks that do not have the inner tube. The Lego logo on the studs is noticeably different. When did Lego start using this? I bought a Lego lot of some old and older sets and I would like to be historically accurate when (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

A few comments on the survey: A couple of questions seemed like trick ones to see if you are really an AFOL - like which themes are part of TLC, and which ranges would you recommend to an 8-year old boy's parents. I hope no-one recommended Clickits (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?)

(...) I like the variety of newer faces for lego minifigs, but in some cases, I think TLG's gone too far*. I mean, printing a very intricate face on the standard yellow LEGO head seems a bit like putting a spoiler on a Model-T IMO. That's not to say (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  LEGO in Iceland unveiled....

Ever since LEGO researcher Jim Hughes (Cincinnati) first discovered that the first LEGO that was sold in Iceland in the 1950s (starting in 1955) was under a different name... "SIBS Kubbars"... I've been looking for one of these unique boxes. Well 6 (...) (10 years ago, 7-May-14, to lugnet.general) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Auction Announcement: Town Senior plus Boats

Hi all, I will be starting a new auction in a couple of days. What follows below is a list and description of the sets that will be in this auction. I will be adding other sets as we go along. If you would like to be on the update list for this (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Juniorization Lives, and comments on marketing strategy

(...) This seems to be getting pretty serious. I know I haven't been very freindly to our Lego representative in my posts...maybe I'm biased towards corporations/big buisness. Sometimes I think that I have no right to comment on Lego, It's not my (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

More:  Next Page >>