 Castle / 19732
Re: A Tree (New pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:23:38 GMT

Xcalabur wrote:
Now that is gorgeous.  I love the little bird's nest too - nice touch.  I can
just imagine how a minifig would feel, coming over a hill, seeing this beast,
gazing upward in wonder...(cue euphoric happy feeling)...aah.  The only thing
that could possibly make it better is brown instead of black, but that's not
cost-effective.  Poo.
Thank you!

The tree as shown on the photos is a little bit "misplaced" - I just put
the tree module in a quickly-hacked-up plate to exhibit it as a
standalone MOC. Terminally, it belongs into the yard of a guarded inn,
next to a few fishing lakes. This inn is a good days walk from the next
hamlet, and therefor something the traveller will most likely greet with
joy (the inn is the only safe place within miles, in an open valley in
the forest)

I wouldn't mind if I could get my hands on old brown and old dark grey
(some trees look more greyish than brown) in sufficient numbers for the
bricks I used, as I'm propably going to build a small part of a forest
in the vincinity, too.

Yours, Christian