  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Old sets

Hey everyone! I gotsa question: I recently started collecting again and rebuilt some of my older sets. I'm wondering what these oldies are worth. Here's some: Space: #0462 - Rocket Launcher - 1978 - instructions #0918 - Space Transport - 1978 #6927 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

(...) thanks :-) (...) mmhh...movies can be done quite quickly, but ldraw might require some time - expecially for the chain links! My ldraw "expert" (Willy Tschager) it's away for some period, so I just can put up the basic structure, without (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Old Lego colors

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <373A3D5F.B68B7A79@c...ve.com>... (...) My first set was a 1968 Universal set (033 - not in lugnet database yet) given to me in 1975 or 1976. Since it was my only set till 1979, I'm strongly (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Gluing broken bricks

Hello, I have just bought a box of used technic lego. Some of the studs (16x1) was broken so I wondered if it was possible to glue them together again, and what type of glue should I use. I live in Denmark, so try not to specify special american (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Looking for an old DUPLO set

(...) This set was listed as #1957 in the program for the LEGO auction in Sacramento last year. The year of release is listed as 1985. Two different sets that had the number #1957 were auctioned off: a "Preschool Basic Building Set" containing only (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.duplo, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  RCX on beyond 2000 (old show??)

Watching some Canadian television last night, there was an episode of Beyond 2000 (Australian version) on Canadian learning channel, and at the end there was a (brief) segment about the RCX. I didn't see any year on the ending credits, does anyone (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Brown Bricks - Wood or Chocolate?

(...) In fact most trees have bark that changes colour over time, so will appear different colours during the year. Even sawn timber changes colour if exposed to the weather, eventually turning to grey! (bley???). And most other timber (furniture, (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Why are slope bricks textured?

(...) Definitely so! The earlier slopes had a texture that resembled overlapping circles, while the later texture is more evenly distributed teeny-weeny bumps. I can always tell if it's an old slope piece because of the funky circle pattern. Dave (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  FS Old Stock MIB sets (The spring Clean Sale)

The Spring Clean Sale The following sets are hereby offered for sale at the following prices, if you think the price on a set is too high (or too low) tell me and I might revise it (if I haven't already been made an offer at that price or if the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

Calum Tsang wrote in message ... (...) old. (...) I really strongly disagree. Over 300 of the 1000 pieces are 1x1 bricks! I believe that is less than useful for people who build Big Stuff (1x4's! we need 1x4's!) and disappointing for kids too. If (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  New colors in a set from 2002?

(URL) [LEGOSet 3929] Here's all I know: Christina and I received two #3929s and two #3928 in March of 2004. One 3929 and both 3928s have 100% old colors. The specific, unopened 3929 pictured above has all old light grey, with the notible exception (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

(...) Looks pretty good, Anthony. Good idea to use the boat ladders. Here is some constructive critisim, which you can hopefully use to improove the design: Such a large window, like the one you have made, was never on the sides of a post mill (all (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  new forklift, old steering

Hi to all! Some time ago, I published a link to a forklift-like steering, which can steer up to about 90 degrees. Here is what I managed to build around it: pre-moderation: (URL) moderation: (URL) action-figures scale (I hope) - Front wheel drive - (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  LEGO, kids, and how it has come to this

Although the neighborhood knows there are a lot of LEGO bricks at our home and that big things go in and out from time time, we don't get a lot of walk-up traffic from curious kids. Today, however, a 9 year old and 10 year old came by with an (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  BrickFest Commemorative Bricks For Sale for Attendees

I, "The BrickEngraver", "Tommy Armstrong" am going to be providing some commemorative BrickFest Items for those who attend BrickFest in Portland. These have been sanctioned by the coordinating committee and will be sold by Matt Chiles at his bazaar (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) The second picture shows a good sideview, and it looks like he just used some basic plates (and two of the rail-plates normally used to mount that style of motor) to trap a small TECHNIC brick extending out of the side of the motor, which is (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: How old are you?

I'm 28, been playing with legos since before I can remember. I started out with classic space, something like the Galaxy explorer and a few others. The first "Technic" set I can remember well was the expert builder car chassis. I guess that would (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: An old machine

(...) Unbelivable, I didn't see your model !!! In the last month I didn't visit your site !!! We are building quite the same models without according. (...) Thanks (...) I started to built also a trailer (in red bricks) to combine with my blue MAN (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Did everyone see this today...

(...) I remember watching, amazed, as a three year old walked barefoot across a floor strewn with Lego bricks without so much as wincing. Ahh, the advantages of only weighing 14 kg. A Lego version of firewalking perhaps? Cheers Richie (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

More:  Next Page >>