 Technic / 9945
Re: An old machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman writes:
Andrea,

Nice to see someone else built the same machine as I did in a meanwhile!

Unbelivable, I didn't see your model !!! In the last month I didn't visit
your site !!!
We are building quite the same models without according.

Machines like these Liebherr excavators are a challange to build allthough
they're not quite big. But because of the limited space it's not easy to put
all technic stuff into it. I see you've managed it!

Thanks

Especially the driving mechnism is nice. I'm not farmiliair with the RCX (I
don't have those computerized stuff) but it would be nice to see how this
machine works in real life (just like Jennifer's models on the short movies)

I started to built also a trailer (in red bricks) to combine with my blue
MAN but I stopped building it cause I prefer working with RCX messagging to
combine MAN and Liebherr working

Don't you have a picture of the full machine?

Next week-end on Brickshelf there will be pictures about the complete
sequence in wich MAN and Liebherr working togheter.
I'm sorry but I haven't site so I don't show you a movie.
I'm particulary satisfied in the results !!

By
Andrea