 Technic / 9926
Re: An old machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:08:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Donadello writes:
Near my home I found an old wheeled Liebherr 900.
I decided to give it a new life.

Main images

Oh! Very nice! It's a Liebherr alright!

Equiped by RCX, and supported from air by my Atlas compressor, main function
on this model are:

1) Steering-Tower rotation combined, controlled by the same motor

Do the wheels and tower move at the same time or is there some way of selecting
which function to activate?

2) Traction and outrigger controlled by the same motor selecting by a
standard technic switch

Cool!

3) Two sincrinized pneumatic valves controlled by the same motor, and a
third controlled during tower rotation.

4) RCX inside

So it's fully programmable except for the technic switches?

I really like these modelteam/technic MOC's with mindstorms control! Especially
when they are so loaded with gears :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu