 Technic / 9924
9923  |  9925
Subject:
An old machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:14:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Near my home I found an old wheeled Liebherr 900.
I decided to give it a new life.

Main images

Equiped by RCX, and supported from air by my Atlas compressor, main function
on this model are:

1) Steering-Tower rotation combined, controlled by the same motor

2) Traction and outrigger controlled by the same motor selecting by a
standard technic switch

3) Two sincrinized pneumatic valves controlled by the same motor, and a
third controlled during tower rotation.

4) RCX inside

Decals in progress.
Thanks