 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1717
1716  |  1718
Subject:
Old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:37:10 GMT

Hey everyone!

I gotsa question:

I recently started collecting again and rebuilt some of my older sets.
I'm wondering what these oldies are worth. Here's some:

Space:
#0462 - Rocket Launcher - 1978 - instructions
#0918 - Space Transport - 1978
#6927 - All-Terrain Vehicle - 1981
#6890 - Cosmic Cruiser - 1982
#6876 - Alienator (Blacktron I) - 1988

Castle:
#0383 - Knight's Tournament - 1979

Town:
#0608 - Taxi - 1979 (European set)
#0675 - Snack Bar - 1979
#6628 - Shell Tow Truck - 1981
#6362 - Post Office - 1982

Technic:
#0850 - Gabelstapler - 1977 - instructions
#8845 - Dune Buggy - 1981 - instructions - box

Rmember, the sets aren't mint. Bricks have been used,
instructions are mostly missing and I only have a box for 8845.
(And it doesn't even look too good. :)

Anyway, I'd like to know from you guys and gals what they're worth.
Probably couldn't part with 'em, but I need to prove to my girlfriend
that it IS worth it to collect Lego. :)

TIA!

Arjan Brugman
--