  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 4201 – 4220 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Town Complete and an Update Too

(...) Clay, Thanks for the pics of Kessica, lately I've gotten the bug about making a medieval port city, and it was nice to see your interpretation. The city wall color scheme worked pretty well. One nitpick, it took me a few clicks and backtracks (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.425)

  Re: Next Brisbane meeting - 21 October - Mostly Medieval

Hi Kerry (...) That sounds good for me. It should give me a nice break from thesis writing (which is why I've been so quiet for a while) and will probably be my last meet before I head over to yonder UK to live for a while. (...) As usual I will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

wall
(score: 1.425)

  Re: Greetings, newbie here

(...) THanks so much for the info, I didn't realise there was a TRU in the area! (...) Yes, the rack from my last castle (and the cages on the gatehouse) seemed to be very "popular" at brickfest, so I included them in my newest castle as well, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.425)

  Re: More on Palestine

(...) What defines terrorism? Is it the act itself or the people who do it? Or is it situational? During the Revolutionary War, George Washington was a terrorist to the British and obviously I disagree with that. Dropping nuclear weapons on innocent (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.425)

  Re: Castle World - The Isle of Mist

In-character post by Franz, prince and heir of the Lion Kingdom, son of Cleo and Marck. The time: about two moons ago. ----- I open the door and enter the short hallway. The pictures on the wall, though familiar to me, are as always enchanting. One (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

wall
(score: 1.425)

  SHRIMP power

OK, I (finally) have a SHRIMP platform which doesn't tear itself apart. Now to the problem of power. The problem is that I don't have enough, of course. Have any of the other SHRIMP builders encountered this? The setup: Each of the six wheels uses a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) For LL CA there is a long street/driveway leading to the parking lot toll boths. The letters are along this path. When you reach the parking lot toll boths, there is a big wall, near the passenger pick up / drop off point, that spells out (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring

(...) Actually, that isn't quite what was asked. If it takes you 30 mins for 600 bricks, versus, say, 1 min (just dumping them in) for 450 bricks, then in purely financial terms, the extra 33% is questionable. Consider as a very naive measurement, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

measurement
(score: 1.424)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

I totally love the Bannenware tower/keep, it has the distinct look of continental European late medieval architecture. Is it modelled on a real castle? I've never really built much in that style, my castles tend to be more block like, and much wider (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

(...) Thanks! I think it is my favorite of those I've made too. A number of friends have pointed out different things they liked about it. The most unexpected comment, perhaps, was one that thought the most realistic part was the bits of crumbling (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  MegaBloks massive Sea Wolf set

Saw this at TRU today: the Sea Wolf, a new entry in the Pro Builder line. It's a huge -- huge -- submarine with an interior, and electronic sound feature. I didn't have a lot of time to look at it, so this is from sketchy memory: it's about 3 feet (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest

(...) Well, after 24 hours and a bit of playing around. I think it is safe to say that the wall thickness will be 2 studs and the colour of the blocks shall be white. I'm waiting for final word but i think the cell walls will be made of black (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  Zeum Event (last minute notes)

Here's the close-to-final plans for the Sunday 10/14 event. I think it's just me, Paul S., and maybe Eric McCarthy (and family?) Will anybody else be there to help? I have some spare LEGOs to build with, and I'll be digging for some wheels and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  Re: The Debut of The Legomaster's Lego Continuum

Haaaa haaa thanks man, naw that's just our X-mas tree with Cindy's Karate stuff mounted on the wall in the back. Hey I'm checking out the Brickfest stuff you got going on, right on, people have been waiting for something like that on the West coast. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest

Today's lego contest was a great success and I want to thank everyone who came out today. You helped make it better. Thank You. As usual, after the games several people went out to our favorite hang out and came up with a possible new game. From the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.424)

  rtl9 was a great success

Hi everyone I guess I wouldn't be the first to say that I had a lot of fun at rtl9. It was very different from my previous experiences with rtl competitions. Instead of stressing about a crappy block eating mechanism that didn't work, or a program (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.423)

  Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3BCA6111.ACDC8D...ome.com... (...) Great! That leaves a lot of great room for griping the edges of the blocks with the EOAT, and the fact that the plates are 2by will let us have the grid be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.423)

  Wanted: Harry Potter parts and Much More

I have a huge Wanted list. Probably one of the biggest. LEGO PARTS AND SETS: NEEDED: 1 5 long black Technic '+' axles (Yes, 5 not 4 or 6, quite odd) 1 ~12 long brown hollow flex tube 4 2 dark gray round Technic peg holes/loops together with a '+' at (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.423)

  Re: carriage house / former hospital - Datsville

Thanks for the nice comments, guys. I was thinking maybe somewhere in between the grocery store and the courthouse would be nice, so that it's facing the courthouse and at the southeastern-most corner of the empty lot. This way the gateway of my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

wall
(score: 1.423)

  Re: Multiplexing 4 touch sensors on an RCX input port

I have done work in this area. I chose to solve the problem to permit 4 touch sensors to be pressed in any arbitrary combination with high probability of getting the answer right :) A simple R, 2R, 4R, 8R scheme will do. I chose R = 40.2K. This is (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dimension
(score: 1.423)

More:  Next Page >>