 Local / United Kingdom / 7273
Re: Greetings, newbie here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:00:41 GMT

But the best place Lego is the big TRU store in Hove.  To get there take a
train to Hove.  Turn left when you walk out of the station, on your left
should be the entrance to the foot bridge over the railroad.  Take the foot
bridge over and follow the road north till it ends at a T-junction with a
main road.  Turn left and follow the main road downhill until you see a car
park, a Burger King drive-in  and a big TRU store on your left.  Lego is
cheapest here....at the moment they have some large UFO sets going half
price.

THanks so much for the info, I didn't realise there was a TRU in the area!

Ah, yes....I have seen the pictures of your castle before, heh, I liked the
cool lil' torture room.

Yes, the rack from my last castle (and the cages on the gatehouse) seemed to
be very "popular" at brickfest, so I included them in my newest castle as
well, hehehe.

Looks like you ran out of grey bricks too, I hate
it when that happens.

Yes, and I wanted to make a good use of tan bricks as well. I like the way
the big tan tower came out, but I'm less satisfies with the white church and
the black front wall (not sure how well you can see these in the pics).

Anyways, my castle project is gonna be a big story
illustrated with various MOCs.  At some point the story will be set in a big
cosmopolitan city....oh, boy....that's gonna be a lot of bricks!!!

Keep us updated over at lunet.castle!

cheers

Magnus