 Local / United Kingdom / 7271
Re: Greetings, newbie here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steffan Davies writes:

Dude, you are but a stone throw away from me.  I live in Haywards Heath
which is about a 10-15 minute train ride from Brighton.  I frequent Brighton
a lot....going to punk gigs (and drinking), skateboarding at The Level
(followed by more drinking), meeting friends (ogg...more drinking) or
browsing stores (sometimes to buy Lego).  BTW, I'm not drunk all the time!
# )

We certainly are right around the corner from each other! I actually live
just by Preston park Station, which is even closer to you than Brighton.
Feel free to get in touch by email if you want to go pubcrawling, legoing or
whatever.
BTW where do you buy your lego? Are there any good places in the area?

With regards to what I build it's either Castle, Mecha or something very
screwed up.  I really only buy Castle, Harry Potter and Star Wars....but
sometime other themes too just for the parts.  Got a VERY big Castle project
in the works....just a few more HP sets and extra pieces before I
begin......   ; )

I'd love to see that castle some time! I finished my biggest MOC ever this
summer, which was a 80 peg by 100 peg castle. I haven't gotten it
photographed as detailed as I would like yet, but someone took some some
interior pics last month and they are at.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=roygal

Go to Wamalug Sept 2001, its the castle at the bottom.

cheers

Magnus