 LEGOLAND / California / 356
Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Jason J. Railton writes:

So there's no second lot of letters anywhere at the park end of the drive,
like there is at Windsor?  Is there some point from which you're supposed to
view the scattered ones then to get the message?

Jason J Railton

For LL CA there is a long street/driveway leading to the parking lot toll
boths. The letters are along this path. When you reach the parking lot toll
boths, there is a big wall, near the passenger pick up / drop off point,
that spells out "Welcome". I don't know of anywhere in the park where the
letters can be seen.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Any MC's from LL CA that read this
group that might be able to solve the mystery?

Conrad Frank