 LEGOLAND / California / 357
Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:32:53 GMT

I spoke to a Master Builder at LLCA about a month ago and I asked him about
this.  The letters are simply put in a random order so kids have to try to
figure out what it spells and then, of course, you see what they spell once
you get to the booths.

Jason