 LEGOLAND / California / 358
Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Jason Sutherland writes:
I spoke to a Master Builder at LLCA about a month ago and I asked him about
this.  The letters are simply put in a random order so kids have to try to
figure out what it spells and then, of course, you see what they spell once
you get to the booths.

Jason

That seems like an "oops, what can we tell them" type of answer - other than
being backwards, only two letters are switched,  ya? I still think they
messed up, I have been asking for a very long time and have got one of two
answers:
1. "Are they like that? I did not even know that!"
or
2. "I have no idea."
If it was done for  areason, I would think that somebody other than a master
builder would know why.
Tom