 LEGOLAND / California / 338
Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 04:03:55 GMT

tom wrote:

When you are driving into the park, after that annoying roundabout thingie,
they spell out "EMOCLEW".. I know they mean "WELCOME" but they put the
letters backwards, the "W" is closest to the parking toll people, when it is
the last letter you see... I asked a few employees at the park, and none of
them had a clue. Next time you go there, look at the order the letters are in...
Tom

Is it like ECNALUBMA (ambulance), for reading it in your car's rear-view mirror?

-Suz