 LEGOLAND / California / 376
Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 03:45:59 GMT

"Jason Sutherland" <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> writes:
I spoke to a Master Builder at LLCA about a month ago and I asked him about
this.  The letters are simply put in a random order so kids have to try to
figure out what it spells and then, of course, you see what they spell once
you get to the booths.

Update: February 2002...

The Master Builder at BricksWest said it was because the people in
Denmark have a weird sense of humor, and they thought it would be
funny.  But they've gotten so many questions about it, they're
planning to change it and put the letters in the proper order.

--Bill.