 LEGOLAND / California / 375
Re: Estimated visit duration for 2 adults?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:35:50 GMT

I'll add a few more things.

Note that LL CA isn't open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until the summer.
They just started this in Jan (they aren't getting enough business on those
two days).

That said, I recommend going on a weekday, preferably Thursday.  The less
people the better, in my opinion.  You'll have the park pretty much to
yourselves if you go when kids are in school.

I echo the sentiments about the rides.  Without a doubt, go on the boat
ride.  Even the technic coaster is almost a real roller coaster, if you're
into that.

Once again, you can easily spend all day there.  The food is reasonably
priced (especially for a theme park) and usually pretty good.  Make sure you
get the apple fries at the stand in the castle section--they're incredible.

The stores stock many items that you can't buy anywhere else (or sometimes
only from S@H) so leave some room in the suitcase.  Also, you can buy bulk
bricks and dig through bins of random lego and buy it by the quarter
pound--and I've found some really neat things in those bins.

Tickets are kind of expensive, but if you're a AAA member, bring your card
and you'll get a pretty good discount.

Derek