 LEGOLAND / California / 372
371  |  373
Subject:
Estimated visit duration for 2 adults?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:08:15 GMT

My wife and I are planning to visit LL California while traveling in
Southern California in April.  I was wondering how much time we should allow
for our visit, especially since we don't have children and probably will not
go on many of the rides.  Our current plan has us going on a weekday, so I
would anticipate that the park would not be particularly crowded.

Any feedback, help, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

John