  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New parts - Aquanaut Door and Door Frame

(...) Sorry, I missed it. :/ (...) That is correct. (...) My general rule is to always double-space before a single-digit dimension. I can't think of any situations where we've got three-digit dimensions, so the double-space rule should work. Steve (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.440)

  Re: Ship's Chandlers...

(...) You too, eh? I've been wrestling with this one for quite a while. Here are a few versions I've come up with (colour scheme just to illustrate different types of pieces): (URL) Fences held at the top by five-stud 1x1 - gap btw fence and frame, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  Re: Hypothetical design question

(...) While everyone already pointed out that Babylon 5 is the best mainstream sci-fi at actually obeying physics in space, I would like to point out a few additions to the above statement. The Star Trek "science advisor" has an Art degree. Half of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

measurement
(score: 1.440)

  Mask holders

I've noticed that Star Wars laser cannons make pretty good mask holders. The small end has a hollow stud that can hold a mask. The laser cannons can stand-on-end on a 1x1 attached to a baseplate, or stick straight out from a wall. -gyug (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  LEGO COLLECTION!! COME AND GET IT!!

LEGO Collection for sale. hello I was trying to sell my lego collection a long time ago. Unfortunatley some very importtant events prevented me from being able to deal with the amount of inquiries and offers i recieved. Lot contains a large amount (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  Re: Anynoe have a good phonebooth?

(...) You could use the one from 6422 Telephone Repair (or copy theirs), although I kinda like Bram's myself. My five year old made what I thought was a pretty decent 4x6x10 enclosed phone booth (bricks on top and bottom rather than plates) using (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  Re: Hip Deep in Evil

(...) Fox Kids? I'm confused. Is The Tick (the cartoon) still on? It used to be on Comedy Central, but I haven't seen it in years. You mean I could have been watching it ALL THIS TIME? *bangs head against wall* --Bill. (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  a couple more GMLTC pictures

Yea, I know I promised more 'teaser' pictures a while back. Well, here are a couple new shots of our still-in-construction train station. It still needs the canopy over the platforms, and the clock tower is waiting for pieces, but you get the idea. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  LEGO COLLECTION CASTLE!!

Ya don't have to buy the whole thing! Well it seems no one wants to pay $2000. So I'm going to lower the price to $1600US(to US&Canada) shipping included. I will not go any lower than $1600. You can buy single sets or extra peices on there own as (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  Anyone planning on parting out 10000's? Jon?

I only want the red and black tudor wall pieces. (who doesnt?) Anyone plan on parting them out? Jon D Hayward? regards lawrence (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.440)

  HailFire Droid wheels

Does anybody have an OD/ID measurement and a tooth count on the wheels from the recently-released HailFire Droid? (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.439)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) James, The picture referenced above is my Castle Wall Component System (with the addition of Shiri Dori's Inn). It is intentionally non-linerer (skewed toward organic design). My intention for it's creation was that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.439)

  Ancient Theme 2001 Winners Published

This contest concluded in March, so I am very sorry to be finishing this business only now. But here it is! Go visit the contest web pages, and follow the links to these incredible building efforts! 1st Prize winning entries: Engineering Category: (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.ancient)

wall
(score: 1.439)

  Collection. lotz of castle stuff

Lot contains a large amount of LEGO A very large amount Lot is mainly castle oriented 265 Castle minifigs(if you don't use pirates and star wars fig for castle peasants) 7 Kings but don't worry there are extra castle helmets to replace a few crowns (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.439)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) Crusader reinforcements have arrived, so, Buzz! Mine arrived today (MN) but I ordered a while ago. I got "this has shipped" confirmation email wed or so. Got the extra horses :^) "A horse is a horse of course......." Torso's printing looks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.439)

  LEGO Mosaic: San Francisco

Well, Many of you saw this laid out on the floor at Brickfest 2001, but I actually got it hung on a wall today and was able to take pictures from a good viewing distance: San Francisco Mosaic (URL) now officially begin a sabbatical away from LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !!

wall
(score: 1.439)

  Re: Anyone planning on parting out 10000's? Jon?

Yep ;-) I'm waiting for the train wagons to become available before I place my next order. Wot yer offering on wall sections?!? ;-) Just Jono .oO "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GGKn9K.6MB@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.439)

  Guarded Inn?

Has everyone gotten there Guarded Inns yet? I got mine on Friday. I never had or saw the original version of this set. The modular castle wall consept is interesting, but I couldn't find many sets that fit with it. Seems like an interesting idea (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.439)

  Thames Valley Lego Fest 2001 - preliminary announcement

Well, time to get TVLF 2001 rolling. I am looking for a large venue for mid-late September as last year. I could use the same place as last time, but will look for something larger for big layouts. Here's last years event for those who didnt attend (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.439)

  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

Now Bryan, was that so hard? You stated what you thought, and you didn't need to resort to the name calling and mud slinging. Had you thought it through and posted this the last time you would NEVER have gotten the response you got. I know your only (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

wall
(score: 1.439)

More:  Next Page >>