 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1724
1723  |  1725
Subject:
Guarded Inn?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:35:32 GMT

Has everyone gotten there Guarded Inns yet?  I got mine on Friday.

I never had or saw the original version of this set.  The modular castle
wall consept is interesting, but I couldn't find many sets that fit with it.
Seems like an interesting idea that died early.

The instructions are interesting.  They have a muddy, grainy look to them.
Its like they scanned the original, tweeked it a little in photoshop, then
sent it to the printers.  Its not quite as crisp as I'd normaly expect from
a Lego publication.

I could bring the set to the dinner on Friday if people are interested.
Thats assuming everybody doesn't have one already.

Derek