 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1723
Re: Legends: METROLINER!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10001

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10002

I believe Larry P confirmed this in lugnet.trains this morning.

I'm *ELATED*.

I'm sorry for those who paid $400 on eBay for theirs. :)

   Iain

WOO HOO! YIPPEE! YAHOO! I'd do cartwheels if I could, but I can't.

That is the best news that LD could have given me. This is the stuff that
dreams are made of. Train afficionados, rejoice!
Now, the only question is, how many should I get?

This has just made my day! No, correction, month! YEAR!

Tim Strutt   8^)

hey Tim,

does this mean that rtlToronto Train 3+ will have a dedicated metroliner
war....

how about this....

a massive metroliner trainset....all the train enthusiasts in Eastern Canada
coming together with their metroliners and club cars and having a massive
metroliner.....
I have several (9) cars for my "metroliner" contribution....

Benjamin Medinets

ps hey Tim, Does that mean you will buy a 10001 and a 10002...that will
almost match my collection? :)