 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1703
Legends: METROLINER!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:18:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10001

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10002

I believe Larry P confirmed this in lugnet.trains this morning.

I'm *ELATED*.

I'm sorry for those who paid $400 on eBay for theirs. :)

    Iain