 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1710
Re: Legends: METROLINER!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:10:32 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

I'm sorry for those who paid $400 on eBay for theirs. :)

NOT trying to start a fight but I did want to toss out that although I • have
bought 5 original sets and my average price for them has been close to • that
amount, I have no regrets whatever. I got enjoyment out of having them, • and
I wouldn't have had that enjoyment if I waited. (1)

Oh, I know what you mean. It's like technology, or cars. You wait, and it
comes down in price. But you don't get the enjoyment for that amount of
time.

HOWEVER I think it's great that people who aren't as fanatic about trains • as
I am will now be able to enjoy this set... :-)

Well, I don't think I'm any less fanatic about trains just because didn't
really think I could justfy spending ~$600 CDN on a set... :-/ That's sort
of like saying that the family who can't afford to go to Six Flags for the
weekend doesn't want to go just as baldy as I might want to.

    Iain