 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1702
OT: Fast and the Furious
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 15:22:28 GMT

OMG, I went and saw this movie last night at the drive in with some friends.
Definately, without any bit of hesitation, the *BEST* Action movie I've ever
seen. The photography is absolutely brilliant! The music is great, the
characters are great, and the plot is simple enough for a dumba** like me to
follow along to. :) I'm definately going to see this one again!

I bet every single person driving home from the drive in was speed shifting.
:)

    Iain (who's buying a custom shift stick for his 85 Corolla Hatchback
today)