 Off-Topic / Fun / 7750
Re: Hip Deep in Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:21:25 GMT

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> writes:
"American Maid" and "Die Fledermaus" are characters owned by Fox Kids, and
for whatever legal reason, could not be translated to the live action show.
The characters you see are Captain Liberty and BatManuel. They generally
fill the same roles as A.M. and D.F. but they have a more antagonistic
love/hate relationship which should be good for some humor.

Fox Kids?  I'm confused.  Is The Tick (the cartoon) still on?  It used
to be on Comedy Central, but I haven't seen it in years.  You mean I
could have been watching it ALL THIS TIME?  *bangs head against wall*

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.