 Off-Topic / Fun / 7740
Re: Hip Deep in Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Sanburn writes:
They are attempting to make the tick into a real person show? Ugh, the guy
doesn't even remotely look like the Tick.

WHAT!?!?!?

Patrick "Puddy" Warburton is the ONLY person in the acting game who could
POSSIBLY be the Tick. I mean...he IS the Tick! Seriously. You've seen him on
Dave's World, Seinfeld and those car commercials. He's a big guy, with just
the right voice. He is Tick-y Perfection!

This will be, quite seriously, the funniest show on television this season.
Of course that means that it'll get canned immediately (think Brisco County,
Jr. and FreakyLinks), but I'll enjoy the heck out of it while it's on!

Matt