 Off-Topic / Fun / 7752
Re: Hip Deep in Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:34:57 GMT

William R Ward at bill@wards.net wrote:

Fox Kids?  I'm confused.  Is The Tick (the cartoon) still on?  It used
to be on Comedy Central, but I haven't seen it in years.  You mean I
could have been watching it ALL THIS TIME?  *bangs head against wall*

The Tick Animated Series premiered on Fox Kids back in 94 or 95 (I don't
recall). It was played Saturday mornings on Fox for a season or two, and
then it was cancelled, because Power Rangers had all those toys they needed
to sell. Comedy Central picked it up a bit later and ran it for a while, but
they also cancelled it. Unfortunately, no one seems to be running it at the
moment.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations