 Off-Topic / Fun / 7771
Re: Hip Deep in Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:18:00 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn at ssanburn@indalex.com wrote:

I think it's a bit silly you're getting all defensive. I have seen a bunch
of things, whether they have been comic books, video games, or books, that
got translated into a film or movies, that are a total waste of film.

I'm a bit "defensive" because I've watched the pilot episode in its
entirety. The show is funny, and true to the flavor of the Tick. Take a bit
of assurance from the fact that Ben Edlund is involved with the production.

I agree that there have been many poorly done translations, but I assure you
this is not one of them.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations